This year there is a Half Marathon, Full Marathon, 5, 8 and 12 Hour option.
Date: July 8, 2017
Start Time: 7:30 AM
Warm Up: 15 minutes before startv Course Close: 7:30 PM
Parking: There is lots of parking at the park on 96th Ave
Start-Finish Line: The course starts near 96th Ave and 172th Street.
Package Pick Up: There is no package pick up for this race. Participants will be provided a bib on race day.
Early Bird Registration (Until May 1): $15
Registration (Until July 8): $20
Day of Race: $30
This race will sell out fast so do not wait to register!
Participants will receive a finishers prize.
You can view the race result for current and previous years.
Race Photos done by us are freely available for you to use and download from our gallery.
To ensure that everyone is safe the following rules must be followed.
- No one under the age of 4 to be on the course unless in a stroller.
- No one not participating in the race to be on the course.
- No drugs or alcohol permitted on the course.
- No two eared headphones permitted on the course.
- Please read our entire rules at sign up.
Sheila Dawe does a review of the race on her blog. She came in 2nd in 2014 and 2015.